Miniso Nail Polish Remover

My husband and I decided to visit SM East Ortigas last December since it was newly opened. We were also planning to get Christmas presents for our family and friends when we spotted Miniso. I've heard about the store but I haven't been there and my husband was also intrigued so we checked it out. This Japanese store reminded me of Daiso or Japan Home Center. They sell beauty products, office/school supplies, accessories, gadgets, etc. There are a lot of interesting products in this store. While my husband was shopping, I of course was busy looking at the beauty products. This product caught my attention MINISO NAIL POLISH CLEANSING WIPES https://www.facebook.com/minisophilippines/
Nail Polish Cleansing Wipes? Interesting! It had me on "cleansing wipes". I've never tried any nail polish remover aside from cheap acetone, the one that you get from sari-sari store. I thought that this sounds expensive and would be amazing so I gave it a try.



Everything is written in Japanese even at the back of the package. But it is very clear that this is a nail polish remover with a strawberry scent. This is a buy 1 take 1 product for Php99 and each package contains 48 wipes. The wipes come in a light and thick plastic container. To open, you have to twist the lid counter-clockwise direction. I think they designed it that way to seal and maintain the product.


I love the smell! I love strawberry and vanilla scents. When you open the container, the strawberry scent is overpowering. It smells like Japanese strawberry chewy candy. It's like fruitella only sweeter. You can also smell coconut but the coconut scent is stronger after use. The product is soaked in a thin cotton pad or round puffs. Even though the cotton is soaked, you won't find a liquid in the container.




I wish you could see how thin the cotton pad is but it's really thin. Ultra-thin! Even though the cotton pad is super thin, you would notice how concentrated the product is. The consistency is oily but not greasy. Also, the liquid is not runny. I'm actually impressed because it really is not messy. This is so easy to use! Just get a piece and wipe it on your nail and it removes fast and gently.


Used 1 cotton pad for the big toe


All the cotton pads that I used on my feet

I'm so impressed by this product. It's not abrasive and it leaves my nails moisturized after use unlike acetone that leaves my nails dry. The only problem I have with this is the cotton pad is so thin. It's also too hard to separate a piece from other pads. It's like their a bit glued together and it's hard to tell whether you got a piece or more. I also recommend that you throw this away after use because it stains.



Do you see that? It's a stain on my blanket after I took a picture of the pads that I used. I also noticed that the cotton pad doesn't go dry a few hours after use. 

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? A big YES! You might find this expensive though. Php99 for 96 thin wipes only. I honestly think that this is affordable but if you're used to cheap acetone, then you might not prefer this one. But when you think about it, this takes off the polish gently and fast. It also gives moisturization so I think it's worth it.

WOULD I REPURCHASE? definitely!

Comments

Popular Posts