Hard Pass Product 1



KOJIE•SAN BODY LIGHTENING LOTION


*All pictures are posted on instagram (for some reason, I can’t pull up the pictures here). You may check them here instagram.com/brushstrokesandlullabies

UPDATED: PICTURES ARE NOW POSTED, YAY! (02272018)

PRICE
Php 24 for 15g (sachet) at a convenience store. This is also available at any grocery or department store.



NOTES
I was on this unplanned trip and unfortunately, I wasn’t able to bring my “travel bag” which obviously has things that I need for travelling. So I went to this small convenience store to get toiletries. Since this was the only lotion available and I was in desperate need of moisture, I bought this hoping it will help my dry skin. I know it’s a lightening lotion but it says it will give “moisturization” while lightening your skin. Just to be clear, I never was and never will be interested on having fair skin. I am very much contented with my caramel skin so having a lighter skin wasn’t really the goal when I bought this.

As you know, the title of this blog is Hard Pass Product so obviously I won’t repurchase this. Also, just because this product didn’t work for me, doesn’t mean it won’t work for you.

PROS
• cheap
• easily available
• variety of sizes

CONS
• not a huge fan of the scent. It is strong and smells a bit flowery.
• too itchy for my sensitive skin. It was unbearable, I had to scratch my body hard.
• didn’t moisturize my skin at all.


                       sorry, the lighting sucks. but this is what the product looks like once blended

Comments

Popular Posts