PINOY MAKEUP (2): Testing Out Selected Products from BLK and EB and Kris Aquino Collaboration


These products made noise when they launched. Of course the curious me had no choice but to test these out. These have been with me since the beginning but I didn't have the time to post my review until now. So let's get started.

my skin/hair type
combination, acne-prone and sensitive skin
oily eyelids

I

blk creamy cheek paint https://www.blkcosmetics.com.ph/face/38-creamy-cheek-paint-204270028324.html#/43-color-peach_peach
from the website: The light, silky texture melts on skin seamlessly, delivering a soft veil of color with a healthy, second-skin finish. Use the wide applicator to finger-paint on cheeks-it's hard to accidentally apply too much.
  • for all skin types
  • PHP349 (5 ml) or $6.58 at Watsons Ph or any BLK counter. It comes in a chubby mascara-like packaging with a huge doe foot applicator
  • directions from the website: Using the soft tip applicator, dab a small amount on the apples of your cheeks and blend with your fingers.
notes
I got the peach creamy cheek paint.

This cheek paint doesn't smell like anything and has a thin and runny consistency. You only need a tad bit of this on your cheek and it will go a very long way. It's true that this is light and blends easily on the skin without leaving a mark. The pigment has tiny shimmers but barely noticeable. It will suit not only those who have fair skin but also morena (like me) or Pinay/Pinoy skin tones. For me, this is a liquid to creamy cheek blush.





I'm not a fan of the consistency and how it was packaged. Because it's too thin, it gets all over the place when you open the product. It sometimes gets on my clothes and sheets if I'm not careful with it. It's probably because of the fat doe foot applicator. WARNING! This doesn't have stopper so you really need to be careful when using this or the product will spill πŸ˜–. 



I tested the longevity as well. I put this on with and without foundation on a hot day. 


without foundation
10 am

5 pm


with foundation
I've been wearing the product from 9 am but I wasn't able to take a picture of it. This was at 12:10 pm

8:36 pm

So here are my thoughts:

will i continue using this product?
yes

will i recommend this product?
yes. I know the price is a bit up there considering it's a Pinoy drugstore brand but you get what you pay for. This will last a long time not only on your skin but also on your vanity 😁 because I kid you not, you only need a very small amount for both of your cheeks. You will use this for a long time. Honestly, I think this is a good value for money.

will i repurchase this product?
no because I think this won't be empty until I'm 90 yrs old which I doubt I'd still be aliveπŸ˜‚


II  

ever bilena kris matte matic lipstick http://everbilena.com.ph/products/kris-matte-matic-lipstick/
from the website: Kris Matte Matic Lipstick provides high pigment color, moisture,  and a matte-finish that stays comfortable on the lips. Its universal color readily suits and beautifies varying skin tones.
  • for all skin types
  • PHP 245 (2.5 g) or $4.69 at Watsons Ph or any EB counter. A plastic retractable lipstick
notes
I got the Life shade.

This has a slight pleasant fragrance and the consistency is creamy matte. First coat or application is medium coverage and not sheer. You can control the amount or coverage you put on your lips when you use this. I also love that you can line your lips with this. It compliments my morena or pinay skin tone. I love using this on my no makeup makeup look.







At first I thought this exaggerated the lines of my lips. IT DID NOT. It was probably the lighting at the time I noticed it. Besides, all matte lipsticks does that to me so if that really happened then it won't come as a shock.

This is by far MY FAVORITE PINOY BEAUTY PRODUCT. I've been in love with this shade ever since I saw this on vloggers. This didn't disappoint! And it's affordable. 

This is not transfer proof and will come off once you eat.

worn since 9 am but this was taken at 12:10 pm

after eating kebab 1:37 pm

8:36 pm

And the verdict:

will i continue using this?
YES! 

will i recommend this?
yes!

will i repurchase this?
yes!

Comments

Popular Posts