Collagen Face Wash

They say that one of the reasons why a person has a good skin is because of the genes. If flawless skin runs in your family, then you're lucky (I wish I'm that lucky). My sisters don't have the perfect skin but it's not as worse as mine. They've been sympathetic since my skin misbehaved so they really helped me. They introduced me to Japanese products (which I love!) and I'm really thankful because aside from French products, Japanese products also changed my life. One of the suggested products from the sisters is the KOSE SOFTYMO COLLAGEN facial wash.


It's a facial wash and make-up remover with collagen. My sisters influenced me to use products with collagen and now I understand why. Products with collagen improved my skin. What is collagen? Collagen is the main structural protein found in skin, bones and connective tissue. It protects and gives strength to the structures of the skin. As we get older, the skin gets thinner and easier to damage. Ever wonder why a baby's skin is soft and firm while our grandmother has a loose skin? It's the work of the collagen.


This face wash comes in a squeezy tube. It's easy to use! I wash my face then put this on my palm and massage it to remove the dirt. It doesn't lather which makes me think that it is gentle on the skin. It's like a lotion but thinner and has a mild scent. My skin feels soft and hydrated once you rinse it, no tightness. My skin adjusted to this for a week. I just got a few small bumps but it never felt dry at all unlike some other facial wash. I haven't tried using this to take off my make-up. I'm using a stronger cleanser for that process. Don't get me wrong! This is effective when it comes to cleansing. It's just I prefer other cleansers for removing my make-up. It's gonna be a different story if we're going to talk about "taking off make-up". Too bad, this product though affordable isn't available locally. I heard some online stores sell this but I'm not sure which ones are legit. I love this and I would totally recommend it.

Comments

Popular Posts