Zenutrients Gugo Strengthening Shampoo

I became conscious since I gave birth to my second child. Aside from having a chaotic skin, my hair has become more stubborn. I used to have straight hair but everything changed. I blame the hormones. My straight hair became wavy and it is way thinner than before. I used to get treatments back then since I know my hair can take it (rebond, keratin, etc). Now even if I want to get treatments, professionals wouldn't recommend it because they think that my hair is fragile. I have super thin, fine, super frizzy and dry hair. It was so hard to manage because my hair is so stubborn. I managed to find a few products that suit me but of course it's still better to get a treatment. How can I get a treatment if my hair is too fragile and super thin? I've tried aloe vera but it didn't do much for me specially when i had too much hair fall due to pregnancy/delivery. That's when I thought I should get me a hair growth shampoo and found ZENUTRIENTS GUGO STRENGTHENING SHAMPOO http://www.zenutrients.com.ph/our-products/hair-care/shampoo



On the website: Strengthens and promotes hair growth to get thicker, fuller, more beautiful hair.
It had me on "hair growth" and "strengthens hair". I also read good reviews so I decided to get one. It's runny and a bit thick consistency has a citrusy and minty scent with a translucent and amber-ish color. It's also placed in a plastic bottle so you don't need to worry if it will slip from your hands. It's easy to open too. 


                                               with gugo



I had to use a large amount of this even though I have super thin hair since I have long hair. It doesn't lather that much and it's drying too. I guess that's the downside if you're using a natural product. A conditioner is a must for moisturization and to prevent tangles. I used this for only a week. The effect? DANDRUFF. I had no choice but to give it away since it doesn't suit me so I never had the chance to try if it will make my hair grow. According to other bloggers, it will take months for it to effect. I bought 250 ml for Php 250 at Zenutrients kiosk in SM Megamall. You can check their website for their other branches http://www.zenutrients.com.ph/

Comments

Popular Posts