my HG concealer

Ever since my skin misbehaved, I've been aiming to have that perfect glowing skin. No imperfections! So I'm really doing my best to look after my skin and find the perfect skincare products for me. If you've read my previous post, you'd know that I'm suffering from dark spots and pigmentation (aside from other skin concerns). I don't always have the time to put on make-up before going to work. I need 3 hours just to get ready 😂 Since my skin started to clear up, I thought about just putting concealer to cover my imperfections. I've tried a different concealer but it's not as good as my LAURA MERCIER SECRET CAMOUFLAGE http://rustans-thebeautysource.com/en/product/laura-mercier-secret-camouflage-sc-5/



                                           pls excuse the picture. used a camera phone

On the website: Completely camouflage dark circles, minor imperfections and discolorations. Secret Camouflage contains a unique two-shade system, one to match the skins depth of color and one to match the skins undertone, making it possible for every woman to custom-blend her own perfect shade. The high level of pigment requires very little product to achieve perfect coverage.

This cream concealer has no scent and stays on your skin for the rest of the day. I only use this (no primer), eyebrow powder and lip balm  when I'll have coffee with friends. It really does the job! They won't even notice that I'm wearing a concealer when were hanging out. I put this on my dark spots and under eyes. I sometimes use this under eyes when I'm wearing foundation but I mix it with a moisturizer to to prevent from caking.

                                                     shade= SC-4; wt= 5.92 g/0.20 oz

I mix the two shades when I'll put it on dark spots and the lighter shade with moisturizer when I'll put it under eyes



I also use a small pointed brush to cover the dark spots. I find that this is the right tool when you want to cover your imperfections. I use a different brush when I put the lighter shade under my eyes on top of foundation. I also use my fingers to blend this concealer under my eyes when I'm not wearing foundation.

                                                    BEFORE                           AFTER
  
                                      

See the difference? I wish the concealer (or any concealer) can cover the bumps (which is impossible!) though. But this is perfect! A little goes a long way. I haven't finished my first secret camouflage and this has been with me since forever. Even though it's pricey (I will get back to you for the price), it's still worth it. I got mine at the Laura Mercier counter in Rustan's. I totally recommend this!
                                                   

Comments

Popular Posts