Korean Product/s SUPER FAIL!

WARNING: UNPLEASANT PICTURES

We all know that I don't have a perfect skin, that is if you've read my previous posts. Aside from having acne, I also have a lot of whiteheads and blackheads. Until now, I still don't visit a dermatologist nor any skin clinic just to get a facial. I'm so weak lol. So I've decided to just stick on my routine until I gather enough courage to visit a dermatologist. As for my whiteheads/blackheads, I'm one of those people who uses a product to get rid of these imperfections. That is why I tried JEJU VOLCANIC BLACK HEAD OUT BALM http://ph.althea.kr/volcanic-black-head-out-balm


It says on the website that this is a cleansing balm that removes blackhead by oil massage while absorbing sebum with Jeju volcanic scoria.


This balm turns into oil when you massage it on your face. It has no smell and I like that the packaging isn't fragile at all. This product doesn't come with a spatula.



I used my own spatula which I got from Suesh. I always use a spatula when I use a product that comes in a tub or pot. I find that it is unhygienic when I use my fingers to dip into the product.


I wished there was an English instructions because at first, I didn't know how to use this. Though there were directions on the website, I still think that it was best to include English instructions. It might come in hand. I put an enough amount and massaged my nose. I waited for 5 minutes then wiped it with a clean towel or cotton pad though on the website, it says to rinse it with lukewarm water. This is the BEFORE photo,


Nasty, I know. I apologize. I used a microscope to capture my whiteheads/blackheads. I've also decided to capture one area only so you can see it clearly since I'm only using a camera phone. The next photo is the AFTER INNISFREE BLACK HEAD BALM.


See any difference? A big NO, right? I've tried using this a couple of times! This is supposed to be a good product to get rid of those blackheads. They also claimed that this product is gentle than the strips. Yes, it is gentle but it didn't do the job. I really want to love this product because of the idea. I've also tried letting it sit for 15-20 minutes hoping for a miracle. I even used this 3x a week for a few months but NADA! This 30 g costs Php280 on https://ph.althea.kr/ Would I recommend it? NO. Would I re-purchase? NO. 

This is what I used instead:


I got this at Watsons. I forgot the price but I'm pretty sure that it's less than Php 120. I would recommend this rather than that "gentle balm". It's not as gentle as the innisfree blackhead balm but it does the job. My super sensitive skin doesn't have a bad reaction to this at all although it smells like alcohol. This is the AFTER BODY TREATS NOSE PORE STRIP


Again, I apologize. There was a tiny hair on my pore that I still can't get rid of but, look how empty my pores were. And look how much this pore strip took on my nose





Another useless product.. I'm sorry, I meant another product that really disappointed me was the INNISFREE ECO BEAUTY TOOL BLACKHEAD DUAL CLEANER


It's a blackhead cleaner to clean nose area sebum. The head or the dark part of the tool is made out of silicone and the body is just hard plastic. The head is also soft so it is very gentle on the skin. It is so gentle that it doesn't do anything. Anything. You're supposed to brush this on your nose to take off the blackheads. According to the website, use the brush part to cleanse then use the opposite side to remove the blackheads. You should also wet your nose with lukewarm water.

I followed the directions. I even used this with the blackhead balm but again, it didn't do anything. My kids had fun playing with this though. But I was really disappointed. I got this for an affordable price at althea ph as well. I tried looking for it at the website but it's not available anymore. I wouldn't recommend this either.

I'm sorry if I'm a bit too harsh. I hope this will be useful.

Comments

Popular Posts